Below are the terms and conditions for using PlayNzCasinos.com
- All appearance of the term “Website” refers to the www.playnzcasinos.com.
- All appearances of the terms “Us”, “We”, and “Our” in the terms and conditions refer to the PlayNzCasinos.com..
- All appearances of the term “you”, your, and “visitors” refers to the person(s) visiting and/or contributing content to the website.
- All appearances of the term “agreement” refers to all of the term, conditions, and notices set forth in this document.
Visitors gain access to the use of the website upon acceptance of the terms of the “Agreement” without modification. You agree to the bounds and limitations of the Agreement when you visit and use this website.
Using this website implies consent to our terms, so we implore you to read the agreement carefully.
Leave this website at once if you cannot agree to the terms of our agreement in full. You are not authorized to use this website unless you agree completely with the terms and conditions.
The website owners reserve the right to change, modify, and amend the terms of the agreement as they deem appropriate. These changes, modifications, and amended can be made at any time without notification to users. By continuing to use this website, you agree full to any discretionary changes in the future.
You can only access and use this website upon acceptance and compliance with this agreement.
By Visiting this Website, You Consent to the following Terms and Conditions
- The website is not responsible for the outcome of any decision taken based on the information provide on this website. The content of this website are for informational purposes only and this cover email marketing content from the website.
- The website does not broker or facilitate gambling operations relating to the placement of wagers or bets. We are not a mobile or online gambling operation.
- Visitors will not use the website or its content for illegal activity and agree to comply with all jurisdictional regulations pertaining to its use. We will not be held liable for any third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses (including fees) arising from the violation of any of our terms by visitor.
- Visitors will not use the website for the transmission or uploading of malware including computer viruses, macro viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other material capable of interfering with the normal operating processes of a computer, mobile device or computer network.
- Visitors will not create or publish any hypertext link to any part or component of the website or attempt to gain unauthorized access through any means to the website or any of its component parts.
- Visitors will not use the website for the transmission or uploading any content we or other visitors may regard as objectionable, obscene, indecent, or offensive, including content that make evoke feeling of anger, inconvenience, and anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- We provide no guarantees that the website will always be free from errors, defects, or interruptions. All contents are provided “as-is” and “as-available. Visitors will assume responsibility for the outcome of the actions taken as a result of informational content found on the website. Stopping the use of the website is your sole remedy in the event of loss or dissatisfaction arising from the use of this website. We will not be liable for any form of direct, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive compensation, including lost profits as a result of use of the website.
- The website may provide links to other websites or resources in a bid to provide additional value to users. Visitors acknowledge that the website is not responsible for external links or content and will not be directly or indirectly held liable for the content or privacy violations of third-party content (including defamatory or misrepresentative content). We will also not be liable for losses, offense or damages caused by or alleged to be caused by the use of external sites or resources including (without limits), advertising, products and other materials or services on or available on such sites, or reliance on the content, goods, or services on such sites or resources.
- Our practice and those of all our advertisers are regulated by the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. The primary objectives of the act are summarized thus:
- To prevent gambling from being a reason for disorder/crime or from being used to foment disorder/crime or from being associated with disorder/crime;
- To ensure that the conduct of gambling activities is fair and transparent; and
- To safeguard vulnerable persons, including children gambling-related harm or exploitation.
- We take the aforementioned licensing objectives serious and act in a manner consistent with keeping the aforementioned licensing objectives.
- By submitting content to this website whether by website posting, electronic mail or other medium, including questions, photos, videos, suggestions, comments, casino site reviews, idea or similar content contained in any submission (collectively “submissions”), you grant PlayNzCasinos.com, a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, modify, reproduce, distribute, translate, publish, and create derivative works from and publicly display such submissions in any media throughout the world, now created or hereafter devised and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such submission. The website reserves the right to provide attribution of your submissions or otherwise.
- We will not be liable for any expressed or implied misinformation on our website. We strive to keep our site free or omissions or errors, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of information and that of third-party contributors linked to and from our website.
- The use of all links and materials on PlayNzCasinos.com are used at your own risk. We and our team will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of links and materials on this website.
- It is the visitor’s responsibility to confirm that gambling is activities are not illegal in their region of residence and that they are up to the minimum required age to participate in gambling activities. Visitors should read the contents of the website and ensure they adhere to gambling regulations in their country, region, state, or town of residence.
- All published contents on PlayNzCasinos.com are protected by copyright laws. Unlawful use, distribution, or duplication of website content will be regarded as copyright/trademark infringement and will be subject to legal action.