Just Spin Casino Bonuses and Promotions
If bonuses mean a lot to you, there are few online NZ casinos with better offers than Just Spin. Check out the impressive promotional packages below!
New players at Just Spin receive the following:
- 100% cashback up to NZ$100 + 600 free spins for Super Joker on the first deposit
- 50% cashback up to NZ$150 on the second deposit
- 50% cashback up to NZ$150 on the third deposit
- 100% cashback up to NZ$100 on the fourth deposit
Weekend Free Spins
Just Spin offers you 20 free spins on Saturdays and Sundays if you deposit during the week.
Epic Spins Booster
This promotional offer gives players 300 free spins on Monday if they deposit and play a game on Sunday. That’s enough to start a new week, isn’t it?
Meanwhile, tournaments are always coming up. Just Spin notifies you through email whenever one is about to start.
More than 30 software providers support just Spin. As such, you’ll have access to plenty of exciting games to enjoy. What’s better, these providers include most giants of the industry, so rest assured you’ll be playing the newest games as soon as they’re released.
Games at Just Spin are instant-play, meaning you don’t have to download them before enjoying them. So open the website and enjoy the fantastic games on offer.
Examples of the software developers at this site include Pragmatic Play, Netent, Red Tiger, Relax Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Microgaming, Betsoft, iSoftBet, SG Digital, Yggdrasil, and Play’n Go. And, oh, Just Spin mentions the specific number of games that each provider provides.
Suppose you expect the best slot titles from Just Spin due to the quality of software developers available, no disappointments here. The casino offers some of the finest online pokies in New Zealand, as you’ll find out playing at the site. They even provide TV show-themed pokies, such as Peaky Blinders, Highlander, The Goonies, Beetlejuice Megaways, Kremlin, and Rick and Morty Megaways.
Expect mind-blowing graphics when you play slots at Just Spin. A few of the traditional slot titles at the site are John Hunter and the Book of Tut, Gonzo’s Quest Megaway, Starburst, Primate King, Guardian of Athen, Fruit Party, Wolf Gold, and 10,001 Nights.
You’ll find a couple of exciting dealerships at Just Spin. They are all supplied by popular software providers. Ensure to play with a device having a solid network connection.
Some live casino titles are One Blackjack, Mega Roulette, Azure Blackjack, Mega Wheel, and Live Blackjack.
Banking at Just Spin Casino
Just Spin offers various banking options. Check out what to make of these transaction methods below.
For NZ players, Just Spin offers six deposit methods:
- ecoPayz: $1 service fee, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
- Neteller: $1 service fee, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
- Revolut: Zero fees, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
- Skrill: $1 service fee, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
- Much Better: Zero fees, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
- Visa/MasterCard: Zero fees, $10 min deposit, instant reflection
Just Spin requires you to confirm your identity before withdrawing funds. You have the six options listed under deposit for this transaction type too.
- ecoPayz: $1 service fee, $20 min, 24hr reflection
- Neteller: $1 service fee, $20 min, 24hr reflection
- Revolut: Zero fees, $20 min, 1-5 working days
- Skrill: $1 service fee, $20 min, 24hr reflection
- Much Better: Zero fees, $20 min, 1-5 working days
- Visa/MasterCard: Zero fees, $20 min, 24hr reflection
The mobile experience at Just Spin is fulfilling, with its outstanding yellow-pink colour scheme. In addition, the graphics are exceptional and unique.
Gameplay meets acceptable standards, too, thanks to high-end providers supporting the site.
Every function of the casino is accessible on mobile.
Just Spin has to be one of the best online casinos in New Zealand. The site is pretty, offers excellent games, impressive bonuses, and allows various banking options.
The major downside would be the lack of support for cryptocurrencies, as this omission is why players have to confirm their identity before withdrawing funds.
It’s a close call to make; what do you think?