What are live casinos?
Varieties of live casinos exist in the New Zealand gambling industry. Live casinos provide an online gambling experience with live dealers. That is, kiwis are allowed to play against a live dealer instead of a computer. It is the replication of a land-based casino at a live casino. Here, the live dealer determines the outcome of the game rather than the Random Number Generator (RNG) in an online casino.
A live casino game is broadcast via a live streaming video link from a casino table. Also, players get to bet on their computers and interact with the dealer using the chat button. In addition, the live casino allows you to play against online casino players worldwide and interact with them at your table.
Who is involved in a live casino?
- Pit Box/ Supervisor: the person who supervises the live dealer games at the casino.
- Dealer: the person who manages an individual’s live dealer game.
- Players: you and others seated at the table making bets.
Best live casinos in New Zealand
When it comes to playing live casinos, New Zealanders have multiple options. Interestingly, the live casinos in New Zealand have varieties of games you can enjoy like blackjack, poker, baccarat, etc. Blackjack generally offers the highest payout percentage (99.5%), while Baccarat, French Roulette, Texas Hold ’em bonus poker, and Caribbean stud poker offer a payout percentage above 98%.
The best live casinos in New Zealand have a lot to offer kiwi players. They meet our expert requirements, and that is why we are proud to recommend them:
If you are looking forward to enjoying a vibrant haven of live casino games, head straight up to wazamba. What type of live casino game are you searching for? It is definitely present in our pool of game variants. If you are looking for the latest Live Roulette, wazamba has got New Zealanders covered. Wazamba continues to add new varieties to their game pool to stay trendy and competitive among other casino industries. You will enjoy all your favourite live casino games to the fullest with their fantastic promotional offers.
Several New Zealand players have discovered the amazing offerings Justspin gives to the player. The Malta Gaming Authority licenses it. Justspin offers various tempting games option for New Zealanders to enjoy. Also, they have live chat support availability 24/7 with extensive variants of live dealer games. For all live casino players, you can play any of your favourites on justspin, and they have a high monthly withdrawal limit that allows you to withdraw your big wins.
Boocasino is another best live casino in New Zealand. They currently have 102 variants of live casino games. On top of each bet, you get a high bet multiplier which means, you can win a huge amount of money on the bets you place. All the games available on boocasino are from the top best casino game providers. Not just that, they have a free demo play on some of their live casino for kiwis to test before making a choice. They offer generous promotions and site graphics quality is high. There is a live chat option to contact their customer service easily.
You have the option to choose a bonus upon registration. Nomini12.com has various top and new games for New Zealanders to explore and have a nice gambling experience. On their live casinos, you can choose from the 57 game variants available for kiwis. Nimini12.com accepts varieties of currencies, and their live casinos come from only reputable software providers. They also have some demo games you can play from their live casino list.
The platform is easy to navigate. 21.com offers generous promotions to its players, like a 100% fixed match bonus. Registration is pretty straightforward to start enjoying live casino games. The gameplay experience on 21.com is smooth because of the great graphics. It is mobile and desktop compatible. If you want quality and the best live casino games, 21.com is your best plug. The top casino software providers develop the games. Their minimum bet amount makes betting continuously enjoyable.
What are the tricks and tips for playing Live casino
Education, not restriction, is crucial for preventing harm from offshore gambling. There is nothing without risk, but information is key. As there are good days, so there are bad days. The same goes for gambling. Every game has its trick which we encourage New Zealanders to learn.
Our experts have been able to state some below:
- Set time for play sessions: yes, the game might be so interesting that you want to continue playing without watching time and bankroll. Kiwis are encouraged to set play sessions, the total amount to place on the bets and stick to it.
- Disregard your losses: do not let your loss get hold of you to the extent of trying to win back at all cost. When playing in New Zealand live casino atmosphere, always know that bigger or wider bets will not win back your loss.
Learn Live dealer etiquette:
- Remember, you are not playing alone.
- Respect other players and the dealers as well.
- Sit down at a table and play when necessary.
- Speak to the Pit Boss: a pit boss is a supervisor at the live casino who supervises the live dealer games. The pit boss ensures that the game rules are followed, and a fair game played. If you are not satisfied with a game outcome, reach out to the pit boss.
Types of live Dealer casino Games
New Zealand casinos are so enriched that kiwi players can select the dealer to play with and have real human interaction. It is fascinating to know that all classic casino games are available in New Zealand to the casino live dealers.
The casino dealers and software developers are mainly responsible for the make-up of the entire live casino. In a live dealer casino, you are guaranteed to have a handful of popular game varieties right in your comfort zone.
The types of games you can find in New Zealand live dealer casinos are:
- Live Blackjack: Blackjack is the world’s most popular casino card game. In an online casino, Live Blackjack is the most numerous. Due to its low house edge and the probability to hit a large amount of money over time, it became a popular game across New Zealand live casinos. For instance, the house edge in Blackjack is approximately 0.5%. This gives you a great chance to win big cash from the table. Therefore, Blackjack is the favourite game for players utilizing an optimal betting strategy. Live blackjack is very convenient to play anytime and anywhere. There is nothing like game rigging because the deck of cards are handled live right in your presence. Some popular Live Blackjack games at a live casino include Infinite Blackjack, Blackjack Party, Blackjack Classic, VIP Blackjack, etc.
- Live Roulette: it is properly one of the most popular live casino games in New Zealand. This is because of the fast-paced and entertaining betting action attached to it. There is a real wheel spinning operated by a live dealer who is on standby to take your bets in the Roulette game. It is filled with excitement and suspense that allows you to watch the ball spin and then come to a halt. The Live Roulette is now available to our kiwi online casino players. Also, kiwis can watch other players’ bets or play using different strategies. In Live Roulette, you have control over the environment. You can control the background noise to concentrate on your game properly, select your favourite seat, control music or lighting. New Zealand players can enjoy a variety of Live Roulette like French Roulette (small house edge), Lightning Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, Double Wheel Roulette, Auto Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Speed Roulette, etc. Depending on your choice, each variant has its own rules, which makes the game more exciting. Also, you can choose to play versions like European, American, and French or Multi-Ball Roulette. Once you’ve selected the kind of Live Roulette you want to play, go ahead to place your bet. Allow your live dealer to spin the Roulette wheel to see if your lucky number or colour appears. Once you see any of such, then you are a lucky winner.
- Live Baccarat: Baccarat originates from French/ Italian in the 1400s and is now gaining traction in the New Zealand casino market. It is a classy and easy card game with straightforward rules. The casino’s live dealer studio controls each game. You can watch each player placing a bet on the Banker, the Player on the Tie hand to determine the next winner. Usually, a Player’s chances to win a hand in a regular Baccarat 8-deck game are 44-62% and 45.58% for a Banker. The chance for a Tie is 9.53%. Therefore, placing a bet on a Banker’s hand will win. There are several types of Live Baccarat to choose from ranging from Punto Banco, Control Squeeze, Mini-Baccarat, Speed Baccarat, Squeeze Baccarat, etc.
- Live Poker: there are variants of Live Poker to suit all New Zealand card-game lovers. Texas Hold ’em remains the most popular poker game available across live casinos. You may find other game variants: the Casino Hold ’em, Ultimate Texas, Live Hold ’em Pro, Caribbean stud poker, Three card poker, etc. All live poker games are designed for players to play against the dealer or house using straightforward rules.
Advantages of playing online live casino games
Today, online gambling is one of the largest and most popular games in the online gaming industry. In New Zealand, there are several live online casino websites to choose from based on the list we’ve provided. No wonder there are many benefits attached to online live casinos compared to traditional casinos.
Some of them include:
- Offers a variety of games with live dealers: no matter your game preference, you will always find one or two real-time games for your selection. It is one of the biggest benefits you can get from a live casino compared to a traditional casino. With the live online casinos, you get to watch every move in real-time, right on your computer to your mobile device. You get to play the best of all different live games, try out the new top casinos and even compete with or watch other New Zealand players.
- Ability to play anytime and anywhere: unlike the land-based casinos, you might need to move from your comfort zone to another place; the case with an online live casino is different. There is nowhere you can’t choose to play so far you have the gadgets and time. No restriction to the number of times you can play daily provided there is slot availability.
- Attractive bonus schemes: one of the best parts of the online gambling experience in an online live casino is the bonus schemes. Most of them are custom-tailored bonuses that you can claim to play your favourite live games. In a live casino game, players stand a chance of receiving loyalty bonuses, promotions and casino offers.
- Easy communication: in a live casino, it is easy to communicate with the dealer or other players at the table by using the live chat feature.
- Multilingual dealers: live casinos usually look forward to players from every part of the world. Therefore, many of them are proficient in many languages. No matter your country, be certain that you will get a dealer who understands your language.
- Play against a dealer: the case is different from the usual online casinos where you play against a Random Number Generator. In a live casino, you get to play against an expert dealer.
- Advanced technology: a quality graphic interface to mimic a real casino is what live casino entails. Thanks to technological advancement, this has made the live streaming process improve game performance. Not just that, players can keep track of events during the gameplay and replay the game move. This gives room for transparency and fairness in the gaming process to clear all doubt.
Disadvantages of playing online live casino games
To every advantage, there is a disadvantage. But, once it is minimal and doesn’t interfere with your gameplay, there is nothing to worry about. But it is important to get familiar with them.
- No free play: it is expensive to run a live dealer game. As a result of this, free play is prohibited in live casino games.
- Technical errors: there is no guarantee that the system or game will be 100% accurate, fair or free from connection issues. It can be minimized but not avoidable.
- Limited time to place a bet: every gameplay happens quickly. Therefore, online live casino games have a limited time to place a bet.
- Live games can be slow: other players may be engaged in another activity while playing. It can cause a delay, and if continuous, you might lose interest in the game.
- Live dealer table capacity: everyone always wants to play. It may not be easy to find a free slot or table to play at times. So, you may have to wait for some minutes or hours before you can play.